FileThis for Evernote, Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive and others
Named by TIME Magazine as one of the “50 Best Web Services of 2014”, FileThis is the easy-to-use app that safely fetches important documents, including bills, bank statements, medical records, insurance policies, and more, eliminating paper waste.
FileThis automatically delivers all your online statements as searchable PDF files to your cloud storage account, organized in account-specific folders. FileThis also fetches all the past documents available online, so you can conveniently have access to all of your statements anywhere you have Evernote installed.
- FileThis automatically gathers, delivers and organizes your online statements and household documents
- Automatically fetches statements and bills for the last three years from your online accounts
- Captures multi-page documents and receipts as PDF files
- Bank-Level Security with encrypted communication and data – with 256-bit
- Protected app access with 4-digit PIN
1. Create a free FileThis account.
If you don’t have a FileThis account, sign up for free. You can also use the FileThis app for iOS to create an account.
2. Connect FileThis with your cloud service.
After signing up with FileThis, go to the Destination tab and select Dropbox or Box as your destination:
It takes just seconds to get everything authorized, and then you’re ready to go.
3. Set up your connections.
Before FileThis can collect documents from an online account, you need to create a “connection.” The connection lets FileThis know where to go and how to login to an online account. Select the “Connections” tab in the main menu and then chose your account provider from the “Add a Connection” browser on the right.
– FileThis utilizes bank-level security practices, including encryption, key rotation, auditing, logging, and back-ups, and is backed by the Verisign security seal and the McAfee Secure badge.